Friday, November 2, 2012

Money back on good sizzling reads and some seriously sticky keys!

Right now through November 15th, HarperCollins titles are 25% off (rebate given at checkout) at All Romance Ebooks. Wow! That means you can get my brand new erotic novel Boys Next Door for less than a buck fifty. Happy Friday to me!

Yesterday my 's' key was sticking. Today it's my 'a' key. So if any a's are MIA in this blog...it's not my fault. It's the fault of all the yuck and debris in my keys. Seriously, the man cleaned out under my 's' key last night and I think he pulled enough fuzz to build a cat out of there. And we don't even own a cat.

I think he summed it up when he said, "I think I found a pretzel..." (gluten free of course).

All a's aside! Go buy my book for less money than the cheapest cup of Starbuck's coffee. You'll have something to read and keep you warm this weekend!

XOXO
Sommer


No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?