Saturday, February 16, 2013

Doo-doo-deeee-dooooo!

As many of you know that is my trumpet noise. Fierce, innit? Trumpet noises only come out for big news, and I think this is super big news. It took a few days to sink in, actually.

Turns out my lovely publisher Xcite has sold the rights to my book Restless Spirit to Sourcebooks. So I will be part of a US invasion...um, even though I already live here. I guess I am the invader on the inside.

My book and some other wonderful Xcite books will be coming in print to the US.

How's that or nifty news? Look for me at a bookstore near you come December. *flails* *dies*.

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. No dying! This is awesome! I have to get a print list together for when we eventually meet so you can sign them ALL.

    :D

    Congrats to all the wonderful authors.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?