Friday, February 22, 2013

Guest Blogger: Justine Elyot

One of my favorite erotic authors evah! I'm so happy she's here to share a nibble of her brand new erotic book from Mischief. Sit back and partake. You can thank me later. ;)

Happy Friday!

XOXO
Sommer
~~~~


Is it a punishment if you enjoy it?

Yay, I'm at Sommer's place! One of my favourites and I'm very happy to be here today. Thanks, Sommer!

The new novella I'm here to talk about is called Confessions of a Kinky Wife and its theme is the fascinating and strangely complicated practice of Domestic Discipline. In my researches, I've come across all kinds of variants of the basic one-partner-spanks-the-other dynamic, all with their own adherents. Petticoat discipline. Christian Domestic Discipline. Taken In Hand. All different, but all with the same basic underlying principle that one half of the couple assumes an authoritarian role to which the other must submit.

It gives rise to some interesting questions. First of all, both partners must want to do it. Second of all, if both partners want to do it, then they must – on some level – enjoy it. And if they enjoy it, is it really punishment? Does it actually work as a form of behaviour modification or is it really just a way for repressed kinky folk to get their kicks?

I don't know the answer to any of these – I suppose it's different for different people. But my characters, Philippa and Dan, decide to give it a try and put their own spin on the its precepts.

Here's the blurb:

Is it possible to be a confident twenty-first century woman and submit to your lover?
It's difficult, as a modern woman, to admit that you want your lover to punish you. Not just a fun spanking in the bedroom – real punishment.

Philippa knows what she wants. She wants her police officer husband to take her in hand.
But how do you ask your lover to hurt you? And, if they're willing, how do you make sure that being taken in hand doesn't get out of hand?

Philippa and Dan explore the secret world of Domestic Discipline. Perhaps it will suit them, perhaps it won't. But they mean to find out, one way or the other.

It's available now, published by Mischief Books.


If you want to come and see what else I've got to offer, visit me at my website: http://justineelyot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?