Wednesday, March 13, 2013

20 Questions with Lucy Felthouse "Give me a vodka and coke any day..."

In her bio down below, it says "Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman". That is no lie. I've witnessed this first hand. Sometimes I wonder if she's actually twins like in the soap operas. Either way, one Lucy or two, she gets a lot done. Just see for yourself...

XOXO
Sommer


1.       Favorite YA book?
The Vampire Academy Series.

2.       It’s a meatless meal night. You eat… not much –
I’m not a fan of vegetables. Probably chips, or a jacket potato, scrambled egg or something.

3.       Football or baseball?
Neither – I don’t like sports.

4.       Look at your bookshelf. Top shelf, left to right, what are the first five books you see? No cheating!

An Executive Decision by Grace Marshall, Thief by Lily Harlem, In the Flesh by Portia Da Costa, The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead and Making Him Wait by Kay Jaybee.

5.       Average night. Eat in, eat out, or takeout?
Eat in.

6.       Favorite meal to cook?
None, I hate cooking!

7.       Favorite TV show when you were a kid?
It’s a toss up between Postman Pat and Fireman Sam.

8.       Favorite TV show now?
Supernatural!

9.       Best teacher you ever had…
Mr. Cunningham, my English teacher in high school. He was very encouraging. If only he knew what I was writing now... LOL.

10.   What did they teach you?
Oops, already answered this question. He was my English and English Literature teacher.

11.   Tell us something you did as a kid that no one/very few people know about.
I use to hate going outside, and always preferred to stay in with a book or my Nintendo Game Boy. I completed Tetris before I was ten.

12.   Tell us something you did this year that no one/very few people know about.
I submitted my first novel to a publisher I’ve dreamed of being with for years.

13.   What one clothing item can you not live without?
My t-shirts. I have some seriously cool t-shirts, including Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory and Scott Pilgrim.

14.   Zombies, vampires or werewolves?
Vampires.

15.   Anything you haven’t written about that you desperately want to? Yes, I really want to write an erotic spy thriller. I’m sure I’ll do it one day, it’s just finding the time!

16.   Anything you’ve written about that you desperately wish you hadn’t?
No, not really. I cringe when I read a lot of my early work,  but if I don’t regret it because the more I’ve written, the more I’ve learned and improved.

17.   Do you finish a book that is terrible or put it down?
It depends just how terrible. I am one of those people that tries hard to finish a bad book to see if it has any redeeming features, but I have been known to ditch crap books.

18.   Do you review terrible books or pass on saying anything at all?
I pass on saying anything at all. Good karma and all that...

19.   Do you read reviews of your work?
Yes, even the bad ones, but I always hope there’s something constructive in there that I can use to improve my work.

20.   Red wine or white wine?
Neither, I hate wine. Give me a vodka and coke any day.

Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over seventy publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include Best Bondage Erotica 2012 and 2013, and Best Women's Erotica 2013. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies. She owns Erotica For All, and is book editor for Cliterati. Find out more at http://www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk. Join her on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to her newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/gMQb9

1 comment:

  1. Lucy, you are like the wonder woman of writing! Honestly, girl, you are my hero! And WOOT best wishes with the full out on submission xxxx

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?