Saturday, March 23, 2013

DON'T GO! YOU'RE NOT IN THE WRONG PLACE!


So what do you think?  A little revamping. A new color, a smoking hot new banner courtesy of one amazing magician of a graphic designer Willsin Rowe.

It's 2013 and 13 is my lucky number! I was ready for a sprucing up. I want to fill that bookshelf (see blog two down), slap some paint on this blog and embrace all things good and awesome.

Sounds like a plan, right?

Now that I've said that, I noticed two goofy typos in my blog below from yesterday so I better get on the ball and get some more coffee. I was lacking coffee and I slipped. Coffee is needed.

Happy Saturday!

XOXO
Sommer photo credit: Dusty J via photopin cc

2 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you, Tamsin. I admit to loving it with a great and wonderful love. Possibly an inappropriate kind of love! ;)

    xoxo
    s

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?