Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Paddy's Day, Friends!

I brought you a smiling Leprechaun to celebrate. Oh wait, no I didn't. But I did bring you a picture of a gentleman I could see myself writing a story about.

Have fun! Party down. Enjoy the wearing of the green and the luck o' the Irish, but please be safe. I have a date with my favorite striped socks and maybe a green tinted gluten free beer (or cider).

Me and my sister partied so much with my parents back in the day and visited so many packed downtown bars full of drunken folks eating corned beef and cabbage, I now tend to stay home on SPD and watch the streets for the stumbling patrons of the local bars. They're usually quite happy...and colorful.

XOXO
Sommer

photo credit: San Diego Shooter via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?