Sunday, March 10, 2013

I've oxymoroned myself...

Nature in jars

I am currently working on a dystopian novel and I am...so happy. I think there is something wrong with me how happy this book is making me as I write it. Happy is the arch nemesis of dystopian. And yet, here I am, grinning like an idiot as I bang away on the computer (I almost wrote typewriter. I must have had a flash back. And not enough coffee.) and take this very unpleasant ride with my characters.

dystopia: an imaginary place where people lead dehumanized and often fearful lives
happy: enjoying or characterized by well-being and contentment

I've gone and oxymoroned myself now haven't I?

Happy Sunday. I have things to clean, errands to run and hopefully later some writing time.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?