Friday, April 12, 2013

Cartwheels!

I'm doing 'em! I got some fan-fucking-tastic news today that made me so happy. I will share details as soon as I'm able. But for now I'll say, I was soooooo worried and now am not worried anymore. I'm now soooooo happy! And yes, of course it is a book. A book I love very much was accepted. A book I obsessed over. Woo and hoo!

Like I said, I'm doing cartwheels. But only in my head. Never in my life have I completed a successful cartwheel. Never! Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm tall and I'm afraid of heights. Do the math: that means no cartwheels. Heh.

XOXO
S
photo credit: HckySo via photopin cc

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear it! In the mean time, I'll do a cartwheel for you - cuz I'm short. :P Might not be successful though.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?