Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hey...it starts with a kiss! NSFW Sunday Snog


My Sunday Snog starts with a kiss and then becomes highly NSFW so be warned. This bit of smoking hot prose brought to you by the letter B for Boys Next Door.

Enjoy!

XOXO
Sommer

He slid into me on one of those moments where you both go still. Where it all boils down to heartbeats and fast breathing. Then I yanked him by that dark unruly hair and smiled when he said ‘fuck’. When I kissed him, I poured all my arousal into it and wrapped my legs tight around his waist.

Deke slowed down, pulling back to watch my face. To shake his head and give me a half-smile when I said, ‘Faster. Please.’

And he said, ‘No. It was fast last time. Not now.’

My insides roiled at the control in his voice – in his authority. He had shifted some. Becoming a bit more self-assured and serious than the man who’d just been teasing me. I pulled him with my legs and he stilled.

‘Are you going to behave, Farrell?’

The absence of friction had me on the brink of insanity. My pussy was tender and swollen, my labia singing with blood. I needed him to move. Immediately.

‘I will. I will behave,’ I stammered. I would have promised him anything at all in that moment.

Somehow the tables had turned from me calling the shots to me begging him. Tingling excitement surged along my skin, driving my flesh to rise up in goose bumps.

‘Put your arms up for me, sweetheart.’ He buried his face in my hair and inhaled deeply.But I didn’t come.

I put my hands up suddenly like I was under arrest. Had I been in a more humorous mood, I’d have laughed at myself. But I was desperate. Desperate for him to tip me past my line so I could have an orgasm. So I could come with him deep inside of me. So I could feel my body eagerly lapping at his. So I could maybe, hopefully, wonderfully, push him past his limit and he’d come too.

Deke smiled at me and clamped his large hands down on my wrists. Manacling them with his own flesh to the back of the sofa. Scrolled wood, vintage fabric – how many memories were trapped in this piece of furniture?

And now I was adding my own. My first fuck in my new house. A hell of a house-warming.

He began a hypnotising rhythm of withdrawing – almost all the way – before plunging back in. When he backed off, the tip of him rubbed along the slick ring of my opening. When he plunged deep the friction made me shimmy under him – locked in my own needful dance.

I pulled at him with my legs, locking my ankles to try and make him do my bidding. He laughed at me.
‘I’m stronger than you,’ he whispered, locking his hips to that I couldn’t force him forward no matter how much I tried.

I tugged again, my legs shaking with the effort, my cunt fraught with need. Deke stayed still.

When I loosened my locked legs, he did that back and forth thing with his hips that made me whimper. When I dropped my legs down and splayed them wider for him, he thrust deep. When I sighed aloud, relaxing completely under him, his hands clamped a bit tighter on my wrists; prompting a rush of arousal so strong it stole my breath. And then he started to fuck me in earnest.

It was when I truly surrendered to him, that he gave me what I needed.

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this book and this is a HOT snog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaannnd I'm gonna go back and re-read this. Why? Cuz it's AWESOME. :D

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?