Thursday, April 4, 2013

Under the Weather...

So I'm giving you something pretty to look at :)


Untitled

Don't forget that there's some fun stuff going on for #Gaypril at the Xcite blog and right now. You can tweet me at @sommer_marsden and tell me what animal you'd choose if you were a shifter (I'll choose my faves), you can tweet me questions, you can...win stuff! (See a few blogs down. Ya know, the one with the big rainbow :} ). Also, Restless Spirit is on special on Amazon for 99 cents! That's a whole lot of erotic novel for less than a buck. Grab yours before it goes back to the regular Kindle price.

And that's all the energy I have. Have a lovely Thursday. Send tissues! Send cough drops! Send someone to take this damn cold away :P

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?