Thursday, May 30, 2013

Paper Pages and a Small Announcement

Happy Thursday! It's exciting because it's the day before Friday...which is the day before Saturday...which is the day also known as SLEEP IN DAY!

I have a bit of excitement to announce because I didn't last week when things were chaos.

Both Divination Falls books are now available in paperback. How awesome is that?

Both LION HEARTED and BEAST IN ME can be purchased with paper pages. Oooh, I cannot wait to smell them.

 
My little announcement is this: due to what feels like a constantly revolving door of promotion and often feeling as if I bombard people on my social media with links, I will ONLY be announcing freebies that are relevant TWO TIMES per day now. Once in the morning and once in the early afternoon. This translates to late morning, early evening in the UK. So if you are interested in whatever current freebies might be going on, please simply check my Twitter Feed or Facebook Page. Simple pimple!

While I'm here, I will say that as of the typing of this blog, my newest novella INVENTING HERSELF is free on Amazon US and UK. Ta and da

I hope you're having a bad ass week ;)

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?