Friday, June 28, 2013

Audio Freebie of I've Got a New Girl Now




One of my all time favorite stories is out now in audio narrated by the amazing Rose Caraway. This story story was originally featured in Skirting the Issue from Pretty Things Press Alison Tyler's enticing press. It's a fave because it's hot and funny and sexy and that's my favorite combo deal.

Want to hear? Subscribe to Rose on iTunes or just go here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/kisstherose/Ive_Got_a_New_Girl_Now_by_Sommer_Ma.mp3

It's Friday, celebrate with some naughty audio. 

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't know if I've read this one or not. Have to check my collection, but I've always loved that title. Honeymoon Suite right? :P (Uh oh - 80's rock nerd alert - not sure if they made it that big in the US)

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?