Saturday, June 1, 2013

"...quickly becoming not only one of my go to authors, but one that I actually anticipate her new releases."

(if you don't dig reading reviews, check back another day for a non-woohoo-related post :) )

Really awesome 4.5 star review for Beast in Me, book 2 in the Divination Falls trilogy. Part of it...

I think that’s what I like most about Ms. Marsden – she has an innate ability to take the most out of the norm situations and make you suspend your belief without you even being aware of it.  I instantly felt connected to Cam and Trace; I rooted for them to open up to one another and even wanted to smack them upside the head when the pair was being stubborn.  I absolutely loved Beast in Me by Sommer Marsden and I can’t wait for the third installment of the Divination Falls series!

Go HERE to read the whole thang. (yes, thang).

Happy Saturday. I think we are going to plant some vegetables. Woohoo!

XOXO
Sommer
photo credit: OneEighteen via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?