Sunday, July 7, 2013

Doh!

I totally forgot to post a link to this lovely review for Beast in Me from Ereader Erotica. I love that my book had a monster movie feel. Seeing as that is exactly the feel I had when writing it, that made my day. :)

"Overall, a strong recommend for shifter fans and those with the m/m turn-on this book provides. A very fun book, a nice escape from our mundane world, and into one where passion, magic, and shifters roam. Add danger, fun characters and excitement? Very nice indeed."

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! This is still on my TBR list - which I had intended on catching up on whilst on vacation, but life on a cruise ship is so much more demanding than I thought it would be. LOL. I promise to get to it. In the meantime, lovely review - well deserved as always.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?