Monday, July 1, 2013

New Upcoming Spot for Writers: "That Other Voodoo That You Do"


Given current life things I'm looking for some spots to post on days where I have nothing really to say but..."durr". I was pondering this last night when I realized I'd really love to see what writers do when they're not writing.

Do you crochet? Do you paint? Do you bake, cook, brew beer, raise alpacas, have a chicken coop, garden or any other nifty thing? Do tell!

The spot will be called "That Other Voodoo That You Do" and you'll need to tell me about your hobby/love/addiction and show me at least one picture of said hobby/love/addiction (preferably more). Then we can do your bio and a link to your site and possibly your most recent book cover. 

Woohoo! Won't this be fun? Please contact sommermarsden[at]gmail[dot]com with Voodoo in the subject line if interested. Please keep in mind there are certain parameters for blog content on UF. I doubt that will come up but I'm tossing it out there just in case ;)

XOXO
Sommer
photo credit: smallworld68 via photopin cc

1 comment:

  1. Always such fun over at Sommer's place! Woman, I have no idea how you manage to do all you do and still have fun with us! I'd love to participate, but I'm not sure that I do anything interesting other than writing....that can be told in public anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?