Saturday, July 13, 2013

When I hear 'charts' I think of Casey Kasem...

But not all charts are on the radio. Check out the Xcite Chart in ETO Magazine. Do you see me? There I am...

For one of my favorite novels ever, too, Calendar Girl. Which has a brand new cover. Check it:


Some of the recent reviews for Calendar Girl (which make me happy, happy).

"The sex scenes are steamy and naughty. And with Sommer Marsden's witty writing, the story is laugh out loud funny." ~Sheiglagh

"I loved, loved this book. That is pretty much all I can say. I think I was laughing on every other page and jeez the sex was hot. I am even considering becoming a "Calender Girl"." ~ Ginnie

"All the characters are fully drawn and very alive. Makes me wish my best friend was a transvestite.
Most fun I've had in a few books." ~alwayschanging

"I wish ya'll can hear me screaming...I'm experiencing sensory overload. Added to that I've a major problem- after embracing so many auspicious creativity by fantastic authors my list of " faves" is growing exponentially but above them all Sommer Marsden is as of this moment my absolute favorite author of all time." ~loveunltd

See...happy :)

XOXO
Sommer



1 comment:

  1. You know I adore this book so seeing that chart made me happy happy happy too! :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?