Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happily Ever Awesome...





It's coming...no pun intended. Okay, pun totally intended. Sometimes I crack myself up. Especially nowadays what with the fact that I've lost my mind!

But look what's headed your way. Happily Ever Anal. The fourth anal sex collection!

Alison Tyler says: "You'll be delighted by the dreamy stories in this (our fourth!) anal sex collection, featuring stories by Sommer Marsden, Jax Baynard, Sophia Valenti, Kristina Lloyd, and yours ever so truly."

How fucking cool is that?

Hope you'll pop us in your shopping cart when the time comes.

XOXO
Sommer
Quick Update: The man has entered phase two of treatment. This means a break and then IV chemo. Followed by follow up scans to see where we stand on surgery. So to all of you out there pulling for us, talking to me online, sending good wishes and thoughts and prayers and stories to the antho Alison Tyler is putting together...keep it up and thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my dirty little heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?