Thursday, August 8, 2013

Makeover!

My m/m novella Unexpected had a makeover. And I love the new cover. I hope it's coming to Amazon etc and not just the Xcite site. I found it by accident and can't read the tagline. When I get a bigger one (heh) I'll post again.

Love, love, love!

I also love this 5 star review I somehow missed for Unexpected on Amazon:

Fell In Love
 
Fell in love with the M/C's. Fell in love with the story.

I read a lot of books and I mean a lot, so when I find an author I like I look for other books. This book was written well. Funny with a little sadness, and of course a HEA which for me is a must. So now I'm off to see what else this author wrote.

~Meme

I'm so glad Meme fell in love with my men. I know I did. :)

Theme of the day seems to be...LOVE.

XOXO
Sommer




No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?