Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shh...I have infiltrated the man's computer...

Because I can't stand that I have yet to show you...THIS!!! *trumpets*

My new cover for my almost here book from Ellora's Cave. To find out more about it go HERE.

Why did it take me so long to blog it though I got it the other day? Because if you missed the obituary via Twitter and Facebook, my computer bit the big one last Sunday and I've been operating mainly on iPad and Nook until I can get a new one. Which should hopefully be this coming week. The following week at the latest.

In the meantime I once in a while hop on the man's computer. It's alien to me. I have to type everything ten times because my fingers get misplaced (it's a bigger keyboard) and I end up typing stuff like this:

SHNOICHNE,micl.  koiiph 454552'

Which reminds me of what Alison Tyler said to me once when I answered an email to her late at night and thought I had my fingers on the right keys but did not.

"I don't speak drunk"

Heh.

Off I go to finish cleaning and reading and generally wandering around my house doing the things that need to be done but at a slow Sunday pace.

Now that you have seen my lovely cover I know your Sunday is complete ;)

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. My winners for the full bookshelf contest were Sam Warren, Angela and Jess! They have chosen their books and if they are lucky sometime before Christmas I will get them in the mail. Kidding, kidding...mostly.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh pretty. :D

    I speak drunk! Feel free to drunken-email me anytime.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?