Monday, August 26, 2013

This...

is my day.

I did not sleep much last night. Today started school for girl child (wah! there goes my mini me). I feel slow and stupid and writing the end of a book while so is comical to say the least. I really hope that quote by Stephen King is accurate and I only feel like I'm shoveling shit from a sitting position. Ha!

I could go for way more coffee than I had but that will only mess up my stomach. So here I go, stumbling and shuffling through my day like one of my beloved undead zombie type people. Moooooooan...

Sometime this week I must go get a new computer (yes, I have hijacked the man's again). For the first time ever, I don't want to deal with the whole new computer thing. Too tired. Too in love with the old dead one. Just...don't wanna.

But I hafta. Or I need to go work at McDonald's or something. Which would suck because I can't eat any of their food.

See, I told you I was tired. This blog made no sense. But it did give me an excuse to post a minion on my blog. And that, my friend, is a good thing!

XOXO
Sommer

8 comments:

  1. I can help with computer stuff if you want, Sommer. Good luck today! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing I need to do, E, is BUY the stupid thing. I know how to do all that stuff. I just don't *want* to. I want my old beloved one to be miraculously resurrected! *points magic wand* *taps wand* wand must be broken...

      Delete
  2. It's like looking in a mirror! However, you totally trump my weird daytime tiredness rightnow, so I'll shut up about it and just wish you well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mother daytime tiredness has become an epidemic in this house. I know I can't be the only one!

      Delete
  3. Love the minion, even though I don't like coffee! I sympathise though. It's sometimes difficult to keep on top of everything all at once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now the goal is finish the book. It's become like my zombie moan. "Booook....Boooooooooooooook...Boooooooooooooooook". *nose falls off* *arm falls off* *shuffles on anyway* Boooooooooooooook...

      Delete
  4. That was me too. And the minion is just too cute. Finally saw the first one. Waiting to see the second. Wish I could help you with the computer issues, but I'm as challenged as you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We finally saw the first one too. Lovved it. Oh my god. So fricking funny. We are in love with the minions here. Waiting for #2 to go to the cheapy theatre. It's out of the main theatre so should be any time. Think I'll treat the kids to a day of minions when it comes to the cheap seats. :) xo

      Delete

What sayest thou?