Saturday, August 10, 2013

We're slashing prices!

I tried really  hard to find a clip of one of those 1970s used car dealership commercials but failed. Nothing quite compares to the ones that were on TV when I was growing up. But I did find this nifty picture. Can you imagine a car for $35? I cannot.

I'm just popping in to say that all December Ink titles (self pubbed) are now 99 cents on Amazon. With the exception of Wanderlust and Gritty. All of them were older titles and I had them set at some pretty weird prices. From $1.29 to $1.69 etc. From back in the day when we were all trying to figure ideal prices for various things. I'll be working--slowly but surely--at changing them on all other sites as well. But time is limited.

Happy Saturday!

XOXO
Sommer

photo credit: KOMUnews via photopin cc

2 comments:

  1. like fine corinthian leather across a bench seat, word of your sale has spread

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, picked up a few I've been pondering for a while.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?