Sunday, September 8, 2013

And then he kissed me... Sunday Snog!



It's been a while since I've Sunday Snog-ged round here! So yay, I've brought you a snog from my brand new Ellora's Cave novel Restricted Release. I've been waiting for this book to come out so I could yay and squeal and do (imaginary) cartwheels and just go hog wild. So here you go, a little smooch from my new book. :) Now look away, I'm going to attempt that cartwheel.

For more Sunday Snog-ging go to Victoria Blisse's site and get your snog on. Enjoy!

XOXO
Sommer

From Restricted Release by Sommer Marsden
 

“Hi,” I blurted.
He grinned at me and warmth curled in my belly. A wild untamed fear of what I was about to do flooded my veins.
“Hi there.” Matt grabbed my wrist very gently and pulled me in the house. He knew. We both knew.
“I came to…I wanted to…” I sighed.
He leaned against a huge stack of moving boxes, most just labeled by room. Living Room, Kitchen, Den and some were marked JUNK. When I said nothing he said, “Wanted?”
“You,” I blurted. “I wanted you. I saw…” I swallowed hard. “God, I really suck ass at this, you know?” I growled.
That earned me a laugh and I finally noticed his hand was still wrapped around my wrist. My pulse jumped madly beneath his fingers.
“I saw you naked,” I whispered as if he were the only man to ever be naked in the history of the world.
He chuckled again. In my mind his laughter was made of smoke and cashmere. It was soft and slightly sinister but soothing as well. It was a fucking enigma is what it was.
Matt put his hand to his chest in mock shock. “Oh no…not…naked.”
I nodded. “Yes, naked. And I wanted to…I wanted you,” I said, despite the fact that my face felt like it had caught fire. “And I figured if I was bold enough to admit it at my house earlier I should be able to just put on my big-girl panties and say it to you. Even thought it is utterly insane. Like lock-me-up crazy.”
I took a deep breath as if I’d just surfaced from swimming.
“So that’s what you have on then?”
I blinked slowly, trying to figure out what he meant. The fingers of his free hand curled in the waistband of my gray leggings and he pulled me toward him. I took the staggering step and realized I’d been forgetting to breathe.
“What?” I finally gave up and asked.
“That’s what you have on? Your big-girl panties?” He pulled my waistband out and peered into my panties.
My heart shot up into my throat and then started beating in my temples. I couldn’t remember what panties I had on. Shit, I couldn’t remember if I had panties on.
“No,” I sighed.
He pushed fingers into my knickers and simply cupped my pussy. His hand was insanely warm and his middle finger curled snug to the split of me, pressing very gently against my clitoris.
All the air had left the room. All of it. I felt like a fish out of water. A girl chained to the bottom of the pool. I was drowning.
But then he kissed me and I could breathe.

3 comments:

  1. Luscious, Sommer!

    Wonderful to have you snogging with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm always in for a nice morning snog, Lisabet :)
    xoxo
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sommer, that was dreamy! Ahhh, his laughter was made of smoke and cashmere - excuse me while I float away...

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?