Thursday, September 12, 2013

Free September 12-13th...

My novel Wanderlust that was born here on my blog. Written roughly 1,000-1,500 words at a time and posted for public consumption. I gathered it all in one volume and today it's free. Only on All Romance Ebooks.

Grab it while you can. Go HERE.

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. I have noticed on Amazon people love it 'but' there are small typos and errors. I say in the intro and I'll say it here, I pretty much took it from the blog and put it in one large document. I left it in blog format. I wanted to preserve the...rawness(?) of the way it was written. So those typos and small errors, I prefer to look at them as beauty marks. Maybe one day I'll go in and polish it up and make it all bookish. But most likely, I won't.

1 comment:

  1. Gonna pimp this out (when Boss ain't looking). You know I'm one of your biggest fans and I don't play faves amongst stories, but this has got to be my favourite. Maybe cuz I was along for the birth...lol.

    IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT - GET IT.

    (Psst - I love those beauty marks)

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?