Tuesday, September 17, 2013

From the Vault...

On a whim (not really, more due to something Alison Tyler said. She's the angel on my shoulder. Or maybe she's the one dressed in red on the other shoulder. Heh.) I decided to look back in time to see what I'd blogged about two years ago today.

Apparently, I was talking about my short Nothing But the Boots and the term "best selling author". Which is what my publisher called me. Never get used to that.

HERE'S WHAT I SAID. And I can't help but notice that NBTB is now on Amazon.

Flashbacks are exhausting, man. I need some coffee. But for now we're off for a CAT Scan for the man. Fun stuff! Cross your fingers and your toes for us. Even your legs. But not your eyes, please, I'm phobic about that shit.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?