Wednesday, September 18, 2013

*gasp* (I'm late, way late, so what?)


 I just stumbled over this song on True Blood: Soundtrack Volume 2 . But apparently Robbie Robertson has a new, and by new I mean I'm only 2 years behind, CD out under the same name.

I recently had a conversation with Alison Tyler (who else, right) about this album (yes, album!) from back in the day. And how I played the tape (yes, tape!) until is snapped And how if he sang anything at all to me in that voice of he's I'd probably let him do just about anything he wanted to me. Pretend I didn't say that.

There's something about a good voice. It's a vice of mine. Just like good forearms. If you feel like it, tell me your weakness when it comes to wooing.

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Whoo, that is a good voice.

    Aside from that, I'm a sucker for foreigners even though it makes me feel like a cliche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, voice is a big one of mine. And sparkly eyes. And a good butt, and cheekiness. I love a bit of cheekiness!

    I'm a sucker for lots, apparently.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?