Sunday, September 1, 2013

"So there was that telling-the-truth discomfort." Interview with Two Lips Reviews.


I've been interviewed by Two Lips Reviews. *fist pump* If you check it out I'm second down on the page.

I talk about stuff like how portions of Wanderlust are autobiographical, writing in general, rabid hamster faces and what's on my TBR list (hint Alison Tyler's Dark Secret Love [ Cleis Press ] and Adam Nevill's Ritual). And I give you a nibble of Restricted Release which comes out this Wednesday! *Kermit flail*

Yay! And on top of all that goodness the man is having a really great day. Which is so welcome right about now. He's so himself: energy, humor, doing things. It's wonderful to see. Doesn't get much better.

Happy Sunday!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?