Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm a MUST READ!

One of Xcite's MUST READS for October. What does that mean? It means that if you don't read me, we will show up at your house with paddles and whips and...wait. That might not work. You might like that.

Heh. Kidding.

What that means is I am on sale for 99cents on all venues. My October Must Read novel is Calendar Girl and I have so stand by that decision. Calendar Girl is one of my sexiest, funniest, most beloved of novels. So you get a whole book of great characters with tons of sexy time for 99 cents. That's a treat, no trick.

Go check me out along with all my fellow MUST READS on Xcite's site. :) You could get the whole lot of us for less than a standard paperback! Now get reading *cracks whip*

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you MUST READ Calendar Girl - in fact, take Sommer's advice and read all five MUST READS - should I mention my own book "A Girl's Adventure?" Whips, canes, kisses - even a touch of love xxx Chloe

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?