Friday, October 18, 2013

Oh, you nasty...what?!

Last Christmas Angell sent me a waterproof pad/pencil set as a gift. I loved it! As you are about to see. True, I have jotted more than my fair share of book notes (tearing them off and taking them with me at the end if NSFK) soaking wet and naked in the shower since I received this gift, but...we also tend to leave each other notes. Or ya know...mess with each other.

I was just upstairs brushing my teeth and from the corner of my eye I saw one of the saved notes sticking out of a basket. All I could see was:

Oh, you nasty--
Stop. That.--
Nasty...

I almost fainted. I thought I had left some hurriedly scrawled dialogue out for the under NC17 crowd to see. When I picked it up, I nearly choked on my toothpaste.

It was, in fact, me and girl child messing with the man with Janet Jackson's Nasty Boys. Ha! At the time they were running Psych spots (see below) and the kids and I would randomly start singing it. For some reason it was pleasing to 3 of the 4 of us. So, it tickled me and girl child especially to mess with the man. The note above goes thusly:

line 1: me
line 2: the man
line 3: me
line 4: girl child  (that's my girl!)
line 5: me
line 6: the man

Then below that is gooshy 17th anniversary notes.

Just some proof that we really are as strange as I think we are and that I still love my waterproof notepad Angell!! :)

Happy Friday!

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. LOL. So glad you're getting awesome use out of it. :D Nice job family.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?