Friday, November 15, 2013

Final blog stop and a makeover!

I have been a bad, bad blogger lately. I'm a few days behind on saying that yay! My final Restricted Release almost a blog tour blog stop was at Miz Angells' the other day. Go check out my guest spot and her nifty post :)

That ends my almost blog tour!

And while I'm here, I'll FINALLY show the new cover for the Sourcebooks release of Restless Spirit (out December 3rd!). There was a different original cover, but then this happened. And I must say, I think this cover fits Tuesday (my main character) better!

And speaking of Sourcebooks releases, there will be a Facebook chat on December 2nd that includes me and eight other authors. So mark your calendars (8 pm) and I'll be back soon with more info. I can say, I'll be giving away a don't-bother-me-I'm-reading prize pack that includes Shepherd's over-sized hoodie!

Ta and da. And happy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?