Thursday, November 21, 2013

Roughly a year ago today...

I posted this. Blast from the past! Ironically, the US release of Restless Spirit from Sourcebooks Casablanca is in about 12 days. Oh, how I love this book...

XOXO
Sommer




~~~~~~~
This is a very quick blog to give a very small squeak about some of the reviews Restless Spirit has gotten lately on Amazon US and UK.
Here goes! Bear with me just for two seconds while I do the blog version of the funky chicken :)


" Book filled with lots of sex, and very erotic BDSM scenes with a very hot cagefigher. At the end of this book, I was wishing for more." Stephanie from NC

"For this being very erotic, I really like the story and characters. I was not just all sex, it had a really great story line and I would highly encourage you to read this one!" Lori
"Dont usually write reviews but feel this one really deserved one This book had everything you need laughter, sex,lots of sex, the chase, good story kept me interested..." Chesh

"Good read, good story and TONS OF ORGASMS" Martha O

"It was well writen and OMG It was way better than fifty shades of grey.. My husband said thank you to the writer Sommer Marsden...Your Awesome!!" Roberta

"Fab book better than 50 shades once I started could not put it down, I finished in a couple of hours" Caroline UK

Yay! I have a teeny weeny touch of OCD sometimes and it makes me very happy to line these all up in a nifty little row on my blog. Thanks to all the readers who read and enjoyed the book and took a moment to do a review. It means more than you know!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?