Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Release day *cartwheel* and "show me the proof"

Which is the only way I can do them where I won't mangle and maim myself. Tada! I'm so excited. Today is the Sourcebooks Casablanca release of Restless Spirit. I have proof:

Isn't that gorgeous? I think so.

Last night I did my first chat on Facebook. I still have whiplash but it was fun! (Boy that sucker scrolls by fast). Restless Spirit was also mentioned in Violet Blue's recent Kink Your Kindle. Cover and all! You can check it out HERE.

Overall, I'm babbling. I'm super duper happy and so grateful to all of you who reading and commenting and reviewing and supporting. You. Are. Awesome. :)

Contest:
So here's where I ask...if you see my book on a shelf anywhere...please take a picture and send it to me. Now is the time for me to live vicariously through you. I'll post all pics sent to me and then if I get enough I'll draw a name for a prize. If you see me, please do make my life and show me the proof! :) And spread the word if you would. Make my life!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?