Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I need...



A massage...
Three days totally alone...
To read a book straight through like I used to...
A really good kiss...
To not question every breath I take...
To break these new boots in...
A perfect meal...
To sleep for twelve hours straight...
To tamp down my rage (or just let it all out)...
To feel happy in my jeans again...
To feel happy in my skin again...
To learn to crochet and/or knit...
To paint something (I used to paint occasionally)...
A good rum and Coke extra lime...
A marathon of funny movies...
Peace of mind (or a piece of mind would work too)...
A vacation...
To not worry for an hour straight (at a minimum)...
My mommy...
My grandmother...
Hope...
To read by candlelight...
A cigarette or a thousand (but I won't)...
A stiff drink or seven...
Silence...

What do you need?

XOXO
Sommer

photo credit: JenGallardo via photopin cc

1 comment:

  1. Oh god - that's a loaded question. My list looks a lot like yours. Except I would add:

    A week alone to write with only my laptop and no internet connection
    A good orgasm or ten
    Just one man who doesn't make my life a living hell
    Someone to understand why I am who I am
    A maid (my house is a mess no matter what I do to it)
    A really silly night of laughter and nonsense and shenanigans
    My own TARDIS

    Not much at all really....

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?