Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Accidental Cougar

I love a good surprise, don't you? Well, that's not true. I don't always love a surprise. Like the time we were um...ya know...alone and all the phones started to ring and not two seconds after things were, ahem...finished, my mother-in-law's at the door saying, "I called all the numbers! No answer. So I just stopped by."

0_o

But this was a nice surprise. I ran out to the store this morning and while getting into my car I glanced at this young man, smiled, looked away. When I looked up he was still looking and proceeded to deliver a flirty little smile and well...I was shocked. Apparently, he digs the 40-something, no makeup, dressed like she's a cast member of Rent (it was really fucking cold, folks. there were layers.) ladies.

That wasn't really the surprise though. The double take and the smile were a nice happenstance but the surprise was the idea it triggered. A little project titled The Accidental Cougar. It sounds fun. It sounds sexy. It sounds like just the project I need. So when I asked on FB and Twitter who'd read it and got actual answers from actual people and was met with actual enthusiasm...well, hell. You don't have to tell me twice.

So there you go. I have a new project and here's a picture. This isn't the kind of cougar I mean, but I just couldn't resist. Isn't she pretty?



XOXO
Sommer

photo credit: digitalART2 via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?