Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Some of my favorites...

All of January I did a 30 day photo challenge. Now I am no photographer and I am only armed with an iPad and a phone but these are some of my favorite shots. They theme is posted below the photo in bold. I might have to invest in a cheap camera to replace the one that died a few years back. Because I sure had fun!

XOXO
Sommer

 Something Green

 After Dark

 Routine (this is the cancer center)

 Silhouette 




Your Shoes





                                                              Inspiration


 An Animal

 A Stranger

Close-Up

*All photos copyright Sommer Marsden 2014, because I know they're so damn good you want to steal them, yo.

1 comment:

  1. That's no animal, he's a family member. :) Love your pics.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?