Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 19 brings INTERMISSION (gasp!), some fun updates and yes!--a prize pack!

You've made it to intermission! What's that mean? Nothing, really. I had a gap in the schedule. So I'm going to fill you in on three things (fast things) and then show you the prize packet I've put together for today. Rules are the same. Just comment for a chance to win and be sure to include your email address so we can contact you if you win.

Before I move on, Yay Shannon! Shannon is Cora's winner from yesterday. Cora will be in touch soon, Shannon. And as for the rest, you were tossed in the big giant goblet that is currently beginning to run out of room. I might have to have two jars of slips. Or a gigantor bowl of some kind.

On to the things:

Thing one: You can win a different prize from me today by visiting the TRR's third anniversary party. Just go here and check out the festivities: http://www.theromancereviews.com/event.php I'm question #5 and you could win a copy of Restricted Release.

Thing two: I've started a VIP group. What does that mean for you? Extra goodies, ARCs (that translates to free and/or advanced reads), swag, gifties etc. If you think you'd be interested in being a VIP and spreading the word about new releases and my writing (which many of you already do just because you're awesome) please read THIS and then contact me. ❤️

Thing three: READERS NEEDED! I have a few ARCs of Lost in You. My about-to-be-released erotic romance novel out March 27th from HarperCollins. If you're interested in a complimentary electronic copy in exchange for an honest review please contact me at sommermarsden[at]gmail[.]com.

Now on to today's prize! I have put together a Spring Has Sprung prize packet (okay, so I'm a day early). It includes a copy of Twisted, Alison Tyler's brand new Bondage anthology. My story A Keeper is tucked inside along with some amazing stories. You'll also get a nice Spring-ish pad, a pocket organizer thingamajig (yes, that's the technical name), the first of my new bookmarks to be mailed out and a pack of festive little floating bee candle thingies. Tada!



All you have to do is comment and tell me What part of spring are you looking forward to the most? Me, not having to stress over snow every chemo day. I have to say, I love snow, but it managed to show up on Tuesdays almost always. So I am looking forward to clear roads and no white-knuckle driving :)

Now you. Good luck!

XOXO
Sommer

15 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to it not being so cold in the morning when I have to leave for work at 5 A.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still tired... Forgot to add email. :( Germ4211(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu are not alone on that one, Jeremy! LOL. :)

      Delete
  3. the flowers

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to it warming up and the flowers and trees to bloom. Thank you for the awesome chance. mrscrabbyfan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to feeling the warmth of the sun, hearing the birds sing and seeing the daffodils (Dafterbells as my daughter used to call them) bobbing in the breeze. Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Stanley Cup playoffs! (Geez, maybe I *do* have a masochistic streak after all...)

    Trix, vitajex(at)Aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intermission! Great - stretch the legs, grab some more popcorn, wine, bathroom break....

    What I'm looking forward to most about spring, besides no more snow, no more below freezing temps?

    Getting out my denim jackets with my collections of buttons! I live for my denim and this winter has been way too harsh to even think about wearing them. I have one jacket that I've owned for about twelve years. It's worn in some places so thin, and there are holes in it (have to find some kick ass patches to sew on), but it's my fave.

    C'mon SPRING!

    angell(dot)brooks(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm.. Spring. Honestly, I'm looking forward to taking walks with my preschooler. Get that girl's toes in grass and she's a happy camper. Totally, not sexy, but it's the top of my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Second try: Here's my email, which would help! malinmjames(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to no more snow, and warmer weather!

    sammi(at)funwithsammi(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have to say no more snow. And flip flops.

    gypsygirl_25(at)Hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in southern California so the weather isn't really an issue like most of the country. However, with Spring comes more daylight which mean more surf time. Also, the water is already starting to warm up which means I can dump the thermal wet suit soon!

    Shannon
    sabai30705(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Favorite part of spring? Wearing t-shirts and skirts and enjoying every moment of spinning around. :)

    contact@tsade.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Since I'm living in California now, I'm looking forward to more time outside. And outside means more time with my cameras and more time in the beautiful California sun with my books and my laptop. Reading, writing, and photography...all good things!

    ms.soledad.medrano gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?