Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 26 brings Abi Aiken, a RomCom box set givaway and a huge bubble of smutty awesomeness



Abi Aiken is brand spanking new to me. Ahem...you know what I mean. What I have seen is someone who's super new and has risen through the ranks to USA Today Bestseller status. So you know what that means...she doesn't just work hard, she works smart. Which is awesome.

I have Abi here today and she's giving away the very box set I'm talking about. And I also have...a winner!  Trix is my winner! Trix, S.A. Meade will be in contact soon. Enjoy that tasty m/m book of yours. And of course everyone has been entered in the grand prize draw. Which is the day after tomorrow

I'll give you a little heads up too. The day the party ends, it really doesn't end. I have a special guest the day AFTER the grand prize draw who is celebrating a recent release and she is giving away quite a nice prize. If you don't win the 28th, don't despair, you have another chance at another great prize the 29th. But that's all I'm telling you for now ;) A little anticipation is good for the soul. 

*Don't forget to leave your email address in your comment for the box set. If I can't contact you, you can't win. 

Now, away we go with Abi...

XOXO
Sommer

* * * * *

Oh, my. I love a good birthday! A birthmonth is even better!

When I heard that Sommer was celebrating 9 years of smuttery I was so keen to get involved that I think I might have become a little bit annoying! Please, pick me, pick me!

I’m really only a super-newbie myself. It’s not even a year since my first book was published. I can’t begin to picture how it will feel if I last three years in this business, let alone NINE! It’s all I want to do but of course it depends on me having success. And getting more books out there.

That’s one of the things about Sommer that inspires me so much. I’ve been reading her work for a few years and honestly, she’s one of the reasons I tried my hand at writing erotic romance. She makes every story so readable. Even her long stories feel short because of how naturally they flow.

So congratulations, Sommer! I bow to your huge bubble of smutty awesomeness, which sounded much nicer in my head than it did when I wrote it down. Lol!

* * * * *


Where there is love, there is laughter...

USA Today Bestseller!!! 
Amazon Top 50!
#1 Bestseller in Romantic Comedy!
Top 10 New Adult!

Don't miss out on this steamy collection of ten romantic comedies by some of today's most popular New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon bestselling authors!

Let yourself be carried away by ten dreamy men--including a sexy bounty hunter, a hot undercover agent, a yummy caterer, a dashing Frenchman, and even a handsome fairy tale prince. Their stories of love and passion will tickle your funny bone and melt your heart.

This exclusive 10-book set includes two full-length novels and eight novellas. If you need a break from dark, damaged heroes and the women who love them, this collection is for you!
 


7 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with something like a "huge bubble of smutty awesomeness"! Gern4211(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that looks like a lot of fun. I like light hearted stuff (plus Fluffy will read those).

    contact@tsade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lighthearted would be welcome, and I don't think I've really read New Adult yet!

    Trix, vitajex(At)Aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posting "yay! Sexy fun!" For melonhead because accidentally deleted the damn comment. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's quite the prize! Would love to win that!

    Calvin - gtgi12p at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be fun to win!

    sammi(at)funwithsammi(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?