Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 6 is the squeezable Bronwyn Green, a winner and a moonlit menage (oh my!)

Yesterday's winner was Shannon! (Life Without Frank). Charlotte will be in touch, Shannon. Thanks all for your squishy nice comments.  You made my day :)


Now away we go with day 6 of this shindig! Today we have Bronwyn Green who is just one of mymost favorite people ever. It's rare to meet someone with such a genuine capacity to give. That person who is always a crying shoulder even if they have their own stuff to cry about...yeah, that's her. And what she did for my family this year, in the midst of my husband's cancer, earns her a halo all by itself :) So ya know, just one of the best people ever.

She's bringing us day 6 and a trio of magical books for you to win! *Please be sure to leave your email address when you comment so you can win. No contact info, no win-y and that will make me sad...*sniffle*

Remember, every comment is also added to the grand prize draw which includes a $50 gift card to Amazon.

Away we go!

XOXO
Sommer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`



A little while after I got my start writing erotic romance, I got my feet wet with blogging. I was terrified – for some reason, blogging was scarier to me than submitting stories. (Yeah… I don’t know either…) 

But one day, Sommer popped up out of the blue and commented on my blog. It wasn’t totally out of the blue – I mean, I knew who she was, had read a bunch of her stuff, but I was way too intimidated to talk to her or anything, because you know…*whispers* Sommer Marsden.

Anyway, she popped up on my blog and I had a total fan girl moment. After that, I started talking to her and realized that she’s one of the nicest, funniest and genuinely awesomest (pretend it’s a word) not to mention hardest working people in this business. 

I’m so happy to help her celebrate her 9th birthday in publishing because I like birthdays, because I like parties, but most of all, because I like Sommer!

Because it’s March (which is an infinitely better month than February A.) because it’s the month that I was no longer ever pregnant again B.) it’s also the month I was first published C.) it’s the month that everyone is at least a little bit Irish. D.) it’s not February - the most miserable of all months) I’d like to give away an e-book copy of my Celtic Fire collection from Totally Bound.  Celtic Fire consists of Solstice Seduction, Moonlit Magic and Moonlit Ménage – fallen angels, faeries and orgies, oh my!

Here’s an excerpt from Moonlit Ménage: 

Quill’s eyes dropped to her lips. It wasn’t the first time he’d looked at her like that, but it was the first
time she’d ever considered doing anything about it.
Tarran stepped up behind her, his chest grazing her back, his body heat wrapping around her like a comforting blanket. He smoothed his palms over her bare shoulders and down her arms while the music became little more than a whisper.
She took a deep breath and slowly expelled it, leaning her head back to rest on Tarran’s chest, keeping her gaze on Quillen. “When you both touch me, it almost vanishes completely.”
Quill’s eyes darkened with desire, and her stomach tightened with trembling anticipation while Tarran’s clever fingers kneaded the tense muscles in her neck and shoulders.
Her fear receded, quickly replaced by need. She wanted their touch. She wanted them to kiss her, stroke her, chase away the otherworldly threat that still lingered on the edges of her consciousness. She didn’t want to think about a world where faeries existed and apparently wanted something from her. She didn’t want to think about fluttery golden creatures who’d prefer it if she were dead. And she certainly didn’t want to think about the fact that it wasn’t right to want two men as much as she did—especially, not at once. She just wanted to feel their hands, mouths and cocks on her body. Skin against skin, making her forget everything else.
The arousal she’d sated earlier thrummed to life again, sliding insistently beneath her skin as she trailed her fingertips over Quill’s sculpted chest. His nipples tightened, creating tight little buds under the soft fabric of his T-shirt. He sucked in a breath through clenched teeth as her nails caught on the sensitive flesh.
“Brontë.” His whisper grazed over her skin like a caress as he slowly lowered his head. His hand slid along her cheek and into her hair as his lips brushed across hers, his touch feather-light.
She lifted her mouth to his, increasing their contact, needing more than a fleeting taste. He fisted his hand in her hair as if he was having trouble holding back. He plunged his tongue into her mouth on a hungry groan and pressed himself to her body, backing her into Tarran’s chest. Pinned between both men, shivers of need coursed through her, growing more intense as she felt the heated insistence of both men’s erections.
Whimpering into Quill’s mouth, she clutched at his shoulders, urging him closer. Tarran stiffened behind her. His hands fell from her shoulders and he began to back away. Worried that he thought she only wanted Quill, she snaked an arm behind her and caught Tarran’s waistband, pulling him close again.
He pressed his hard cock against the cleft of her ass, as he drew her hair back, exposing her neck and shoulder. His hot, unrelenting lips dragged open-mouthed kisses over the curve of her shoulder, up her neck to the tender spot behind her ear. “Do you know what you’re doing, love?”
                                                                                                                          

Bio:  Bronwyn Green is an erotic romance author, blogger and compulsive crafter. She lives Michigan with her husband, two sons and three somewhat psychotic cats. When not frantically writing, she can be found helping in her youngest son’s classroom or binge-watching Netflix while working on her latest craft project.

Twitter: @Bronwyn_Green



11 comments:

  1. I just have to thank Bronwyn Green for doing what they did for Sommer. I know it can be a rough time and it takes a certain type of friend to stand up and do that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. t'Sade, Bronwyn responded to you with the following, but in my infinite wisdome (meaning had not even had my first cup of coffee) I hit delete instead of publish. Durr. Here it is:


      Bronwyn Green has left a new comment on your post "Day 6 is the squeezable Bronwyn Green, a winner an...":

      I was happy to help. Sommer and her family are just awesome. :)

      Delete
  2. Bronwyn Green I like you already just because good friends are hard to find. And I like you a little bit more because that excerpt was just yummy. :) Can't wait to read it.

    gypsygirl_25(at)Hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Also, your gypsygirl email address makes me smile because gypsy girls are my favorite. :)

      Delete
  3. Bronwyn does sound like one of those people that you rarely find in life, and the excerpt is just so tantalizing!

    Trix, vitajex(At)Aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's nice of her

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Bronwyn! Sommer is a great person and a terrific author. Love the excerpt, thanks for sharing.

    clexline at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sommer really is wonderful - all the way around! :)

      Delete
  6. I won! Thank you! Bronwyn, you sound like an amazing person, Sommer is very lucky to have her in your life and it shows how much she appreciates you.

    Shannon
    sabai30705(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?