Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 9 brings Teresa Noelle Roberts, some power exchange prizes and virtual squeezes!



Today we have Teresa Noelle Roberts, or as I call her in my notes and in my head: TNR. Somehow I just like that abbreviation. It makes me happy! And so does she. She's another really nice person. I know what you're thinking...wow, the erotica world must be full of nice people. Guess what? You are right! And TNR is at the top of my list. When I have a bad day in life right now (things can be quite sticky and exhausting lately) she's always one of the first to post support or give virtual squeezes. Trust me, one cannot discount the virtual squeeze. They are priceless.

So before we get to Teresa I'll tell you that Random.org chose...*drum roll*...Xan West for the 9 paperback book prize! Woohoo, Xan! Alison Tyler will be in touch so watch your email...watch it! Okay, you can stop. It might take her a while due to the time difference. As always, all comments were entered in the grand prize draw.

Today we have one print book and one ebook up for grabs. *Please be sure to include your email address so we can contact you if you win. And spread the word! I'm stalking--erm, I mean paying attention--any time you blog, retweet, or share on FB you earn a chance in the grand prize draw. Also, if you review a book in March, send me the link and that gets your name tossed in the pot. Haven't LIKED ME on my Facebook author page: http://facebook.com/sommermarsden ? Do so and shoot me a quick note saying you'd like to be entered and I'll toss your name in. That goblet is filling up fast and we still have over 2 weeks to go! :)

XOXO
Sommer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sommer writes beautifully about power exchange—sometimes called BDSM or kink by the peopleemotional limits that most of us don’t know we have until someone unwittingly violates them.
involved, sometimes not. So when Sommer asked me to come celebrate her “writing birthday,” I decided I’d offer up a couple of my own kinkier erotic romances. I’m fascinated by power exchange, by the dance of dominance and submission, what lovers can negotiate and what, inevitably, comes as a surprise, no matter how much the dominant wants to control the situation and the submissive thinks s/he has covered likes, dislikes, fears, and limits. I’m especially fascinated by those

Sucks when it happens in real life, of course, but at my age I can say with some authority is true of most things that make for great fiction! Or maybe I just enjoy torturing my characters.

I’m offering up two books, Knowingthe Ropes and Out of Control. Knowing the Ropes is a print edition as long as you’re in the US. (Sorry, but international readers will get an ebook.) Out of Control is an ebook, and since it’s not actually released until April 22, some lucky Sommer fan will get to read it before it’s for sale.

Blurbs: 

Out of Control
 
He’s got her tied up, but she’s got him out of control.

When fiercely independent glass artist Jen Kessler finds a cheap-and-charming apartment, her impulsive hug for the intense, sexy landlord leads to naughtiness that, up to now, she had only tasted.

Drake’s new tenant may have wild, dyed hair and an unconventional job, but he admires her work ethic. Then he’s stunned at how quickly she destroys his carefully cultivated self control.

But their sexy games are not all good, dirty fun. And it’ll take more than a shared penchant for ropes, paddling, and coffee to overcome pasts that could unravel their relationship before it begins.

Warning: Contains kinky sex, molten glass, geeky higher mathematics, family secrets, and irresponsible consumption of coffee.

Knowing the Ropes

They’ve got the sex factor in spades. But can love survive the “ex” factor?

Selene has harbored submissive fantasies most of her life, but as a domestic abuse counselor, she’s leery of giving up that much control. Until she meets Nick, a dom who offers to show her the ins and outs of ropes, paddles, and floggers.

Selene’s common sense, taste for kink, and smoking sensuality is like a dream Nick never dared to have. Except they’ve both agreed to a no-strings arrangement, not long-term domestic bliss. And when an ex needs their help, there may not be time to save their love from all the things they’re afraid to say.
Warning:  Sexy, kinky, geeky dominant guy. Smart submissive woman. Crazy ex. A little experimentation between girlfriends. And lots and lots of kinky sex.


Links for Teresa:


14 comments:

  1. Higher mathematics, power exchanges and kinky sex?! Count me in!

    Calvin (gtgi12p at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fabulous prizes! I heart Teresa Noelle Roberts' writing big time!

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Contains kinky sex, molten glass, geeky higher mathematics, family secrets, and irresponsible consumption of coffee"
    That's enough right there--I'm in. (said as she sips on her 4th espresso of the morning).

    Thanks!
    Shannon

    reed dot shannon1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lots of fun, but then again, I'm obsessed with STEM in general.

    contact@tsade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I'm a femdom gal at heart, these do look mighty entertaining!

    Trix, vitajex(at)Aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like fun, and another book goes on the TBR pile. :)

    gypsygirl_25(at)Hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting blurbs

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of those look like really fun reads! germ4211(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both look great but especially Out of Control, my professional background is statistics and I definitely consume too much coffee (per my employees).

    Shannon
    sabai30705(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I won!!!
    (not leaving my email because winning more than once is just not fair. except maybe the grand prize??)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. Sommer, you are a human gem and I'm honored to see you saying such sweet things about me! And I'm not just saying that because of the wine I'm sipping, although that's making me bold enough to be a little corny. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  12. TNR is an excellent writer!
    Lefkowitzga at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hot stuff TNR! Obviously not in for the draw, but slowly catching up on all the fascinating party-guests you've got here!

    On to the next stop!!!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?