Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Updates...

Two quick things before I take my box of wine and go lie down in the middle of the floor (bad day, LOL). They're good things so I'm going to celebrate them.



First thing:  Crossroads, a paranormal, M/M/F, demon, cursed, witch shifter extravaganza is out from Excessica today (available on Kindle, B&N, ARe etc). It's at the low low rate of $1.99. A hell of a bargain. Hell...*snort*...do you see what I did there?





Second thing: Poster Boy for Average got a 4.5/5 and Top Reviewer Pick from Night Owl Reviews. It's a super lovely review and I'm over the moon about it. I love that the reviewer loved my book. Go see for yourself HERE.


That's it. Have a great weekend. And pass the wine...

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new book! Got my copy.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I appreciate it :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?