Wednesday, June 4, 2014

current stuff and upcoming stuff...

Again, I obviously fell off the blogging bandwagon. It's been a while so forgive me for the information dump. It's been a rough week around here, and to be honest, you'll probably being seeing less of me for a bit. Not sure. I guess, just like every day for the last year, we'll take it day by day.

Right! On to the actual stuff. I hope I remember everything, I had a mammogram this morning and apparently if you squish my boobs in a machine I can't remember things. I do, though, remember asking the girl, upon spying the smelling salt thingy taped to the mammogram machine, "So, have you ever had to use that? Has anyone passed out here? Because I doubt they'd fall down. They'd kind of be stuck."

She looked at me like I was nuts but then laughed. She never had, but since I asked she was now curious and planned to ask all the other girls.

Ah, the things writers think of when they have their ta-tas smushed between plastic plates...

Current stuff:

Poster Boy for Average got a really nice 4 star from The Romance Reviews. The reviewer kindly said: "Ms. Marsden demonstrates her adeptness at weaving a tale that is both moving and uniquely satisfying on many, many levels." and more nice things. Go HERE to read the full review.

Also, the always-clever Alison Tyler has had another genius idea. She's come up with the Trollop Erotic Book Awards and she wants YOUR nominations. Check out the whole shebang HERE.

Upcoming Stuff:

This weekend I'll be "attending" the Romance Festival 2014. If you click the poster you'll see where to register and you'll get all the deets. I hope to 'see' you there. Luckily it's virtual so if I'm in sweaty workout gear...no one will know! :)



I will not be attending Smut by the Sea, sadly, but here's more info on that gathering in case you are lucky enough to get to attend. I've been told there's still room and time to register so get your smut on by the sea. What are you waiting for?


Go HERE for more info and to register!

That's it. I hope you have a great week. :)

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?