Thursday, June 19, 2014

"You need to update," he says...

Now he's telling me when to blog. ;) LOL. Okay, okay, I admit it's been a while. I have a few small things to share. More in my head but today is a lazy-brained day. We had some raging storms here last night and my sleep was all disrupted. Throw in Core Speed as my workout today and that drained the last of my energy.

Small thing #1:

An excellent review of Alison Tyler's Never Say Never earned me a nod. Yay for nods! I love nods!

Go HERE to read the whole shebang.

Small thing #2:

My EAT ME offering to Ms. Tyler. A stellar burrito bowl dinner (from Pinterest no less) from last night reheated for lunch today. It was soooooo good. And the book happens to be sooooo good too! Tasty meets tasty on my place mat.



Small thing #3:

Yay, mail! The Accidental Cougar paperbacks are so lovely. So happy to have them in my hot little hands! (forgive the crazy messed up workout hair. Shaun T is good for my body but not so much for my 'do).



And there's all my small things. Tada!

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. YAY for small things to make up big wonderful blog posts. :D

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?