Sunday, July 6, 2014

Love...

The Burbs. It's one of my favorite movies ever. Much like The Goonies, Funny Farm, Christmas Vacation, The Lost Boys etc, I could watch it every week and never get bored. The man had never seen it before so we watched it together last night. I'm spending a lot of time lately losing myself in things that make me happy even if it's only for an hour or so. Books, movies, gardening, running goofy errands with the kids. I'm trying to feel summery this summer. A big slower, a bit lazier, savoring time...

What's your go-to happy movie?


4 comments:

  1. Aliens. I love the snarky comments ("Is this going to be another bug hunt?") and Vasquez is one of my crushes ("Anyone ever mistaken you for a guy?" "No, what about you?").

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there are a couple. But it seems like I cannot turn the channel if I find Oceans Eleven (the remake) on. Hubby hates it, but I can't seem to turn away from the sarcasm and dysfunction of the group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one of these I could see me possibly watching would be Clueless. LOL. I'd be too tense during the other two! ;) Thanks for sharing <3
    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?