Friday, September 26, 2014

Long time no post...



I just have a moment and I wanted to post that the re-release of The Mighty Quinn is out and she's popping up everywhere. The redo cover is by Willsin Rowe and I am in love with it. Quinn (and Frenchy ;) ) can be found at the following sites so far:

Excessica
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon
B&N

Coming soon to print. The print cover was also Willsin Rowe and I looooove the back.

 Here are some reviews of Quinn...

And while I have you, this little ditty is coming in December. A fun, romantic holiday tale. Cover by...can you guess?...Willsin Rowe!





On a personal front, things here are good sometimes, bad sometimes and utterly awful at times. As usual, I appreciate every single email, tweet, post etc supporting us. I am so appreciative of the erotic community's efforts on our behalf in the Snog for Sommer that just ended and all the previous fundraising activities. I plan to, at a future date, sit and do a full blog to let people know exactly how and how MUCH they have helped our family during this illness. It will have to be a long, well thought out blog which is why I haven't done it yet. Not to mention rather emotional, I'm sure. I have a lot to say about how much my heart has been touched by you all. So please check back for that in the near future.

Happy weekend.

Much love,
Sommer


No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?