Sunday, November 9, 2014

Just a toe...

I haven't blogged since we lost Jim. So this is me sticking just a toe into the water. I knew I'd be down for the count for a few weeks. I anticipated it. But now I am itching to focus on something and do what I do to process all my emotions. Write. So I started tentatively a few days ago. I will be blogging helter skelter for a while, I'm sure. But I'm here and trying to find the balance between grieving and purpose. Thank you to all of you who have contacted me with condolences, kindness, support and love. You are very much appreciated and when you reach out you touch my heart.

Love,
Sommer

5 comments:

  1. We are always here for you. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't much I can say in this situations, but I'm willing to do whatever I can. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380417402/825524.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have the words, but Rumer does. Maybe her song "Aretha" will help:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERzNIzrEnLg

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?