Monday, December 22, 2014

A best of for Quinn...huzzah!

I'm so over the moon when someone loves my novel The Mighty Quinn. Why? Because I love it so damn much! I can't help myself. I truly can't.

So the fact that writer Delilah Night named The Mighty Quinn her best novel of 2014...well, what can a girl say to that? How about...hooray! That works.



She also gives nice complimentary strokes to Twisted edited by Alison Tyler, the novella Those Boys by Alison Tyler, Skirting the Issue, the multi-indie-author that includes me, Sophia Valenti and Alison Tyler, The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica edited by Rose Caraway and...gasp!...so many others.

To check out Delilah's full list of Bests and Faves go HERE.

Now back to being a Keebler elf. So far today I've made sweet-spicy-salty nuts, mini pecan muffins and Salty Almond Graham treats. I only have sugar cookies left and then this elf is off duty...until tomorrow. *sobs*

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?