Monday, December 8, 2014

Cover reveal!


I have no self control. I said I wouldn't post this for a while but I can't stand it anymore. This is the cover by the amazeballs Willsin Rowe for the upcoming Lucky Streak. Lucky Streak is the sequel to Lucky 13: 13 Tales of Getting Lucky. It will include 13 all new, never before published, tales of getting lucky.

It's due out January 16th from Excessica Publishing. And I am so excited...I erm...just can't hide it. Okay, so I strayed into Pointer Sisters territory there, but you'll just have to deal with it.

Whew. Glad I got that off my chest.

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. I tweeted it, but I'll say it again. GORGEOUS. You two kicked ass, again. Man, I have to write something just so I can get Willsin to do my cover for me.

    Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?