Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Crunchy bits and other bits...

My first crunchy clothing* I wish to show. Purchased (in a smaller size than I used to take!) yesterday with the wee bit of remainder Xmas money. They are soft. They are cozy. They are Aztec print. They are...joyful! And they make me so happy. Which is the point. I am due to get my first order of crunchy clothes ordered from Etsy today so be warned: more photos to come :)

Second bit, my current lesson. I am struggling with this and every day I try to let it go. My less than stellar days as a caregiver. When I was tired, stressed, exhausted, angry and all the other feels. I'm working on it.





On a work level, I am wrapping up final edits/read through for Lucky Streak. Due out from Excessica in 10 days. I'm beyond excited for this all new collection to hit. So, so, so excited. (eep!)

On a reading note, I just finished this book and it has more sticky notes than I can count. When you turn it on its side it looks like a porcupine. So, at some future date I'll just be buying it (I borrowed it from the library). If you're looking for a good kick in the ass in 2015 and/or some good thoughts to chew on, I highly recommend it.


That's all my bits for today. Unless, I get a chance to post my new clothing shipment later. Happy Tuesday. Today was Tabata in Insanity Max 30. I think of it as Tabata Tuesday now. Otherwise known as: Ooh! Ouch! Eek! Oomph!

XOXO
Sommer
*if you have no idea what this crunchy business is about and want to know, go back a few posts to WARNING: Crunchy Roads Ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?