Sunday, January 4, 2015

Four cocktails...my favorite number!

Okay, so usually I stick with 2, 3 if I'm feeling feisty. Four kind of...puts me to sleep. But in this instance, four is great! Super! Awesome!

Cocktails and Books gave 'Tis the Season 4 cocktails and a truly lovely review. Not to mention a nice nod and wink to Willsin Rowe's mad cover art skillz. See, we're not supposed to judge a book by the cover, but come on--we all do it. Which is why I always go for the best. His snappy, sassy little cover earned me a new reader and I'm just thrilled with that.

Here's my fave snippet:

To tell you the truth, it was the cover that grabbed my interest.  I had been reading some pretty heavy books, and I was searching for a palate cleanser.  Those adorable socks with the green snowflake background looked cheerful, and I was really in the mood for cheerful.  I’d never heard of Sommer Marsden, and I’m so glad to have discovered this one.



Full review HERE.

Happy 4th day of 2015. Four days already? Jeesh. And my girl goes back to school tomorrow. *sniffle* *sob*...hold me, someone!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?