Friday, January 30, 2015

Good Fun, Good Excitement. Also, Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Long time no blog, folks. Sorry. I've been caught up in RL and buried in paperwork.

Today's been a good day. Good because it's Friday. Good because I bought tickets to attend an event this summer with my mom (more about that later) that I've dreamed of for thirteen years. Alert the media! I'm leaving the house of my own volition. ;) Also good because after a few weeks of really being on the fence about writing in many ways (sometimes considering not doing it anymore, TBH) I made some plans with a fellow writer for the near future and I am now suddenly excited and buzzy with anticipation.

I also started a novella I shouldn't be writing as a whole new persona and that put a little hitch in my giddyup. I am trying not to ponder the novel I AM supposed to be writing while I bang this out. A little nerve wracking but worth it. Plus, I think the novel is still baking in my brain. It'll ding when it's done. Heh.

That's about it. Not the most earth quaking update, but since I'm here I'd like to THANK YOU if you purchased my new lovely Lucky Streak. I was so excited for this collection and turns out some of you were too. So thank you, thank you, thank you if you bought and read it.

Happy Friday!

XOXO
Sommer


1 comment:

  1. So glad you're gettihng your excitement about writing back. I'd hate to think of you giving it up--we'd miss your yummy books.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?