Saturday, January 10, 2015

Into the ether, baby! Yeah!

I am so flipping excited right now. I just hit send on the final-final-FINAL of Lucky Streak. I'm over the moon, to steal from Alison Tyler. The follow-up antho to my original Lucky 13 is out this coming Friday (talk about flirting with disaster on a deadline, eh?) and contains 13 all new stories that have never before been published...anywhere!





Here's the blurb:




Bondage and love bites, rag ropes, spanking and sex al fresco, it’s all at your fingertips in this new collection by Sommer Marsden. Lucky Streak is the follow-up book to the original anthology Lucky 13--#9 in Violet Blue's Ten Hottest Sex Books of 2009. It’s chock-full of brand new stories, never before published, from sinful to sultry to sweet, just waiting for you to dive in. So, the question seems to be, do you feel lucky? Well…do you?

And the TOC:

Blue Lights and Love Bites
The Cheerleader
House Sitting
Off Sex
Earth
The Silent Danger of Paper
This Moment
Two Pies
We Bring It
Spoon Marks
This is Just a Love Story
A Type-C Christmas
Wag for Me
 
I'm also super excited because more of my crunchy clothes arrived. They are beautiful. Fabulous! And they make me happy. The purple one in the middle is my favorite. Especially once I touched it. It's sinfully soft and so adorable. It's on deck to wear on my bod today :) If you're curious they all came from Super Love Tees found on Etsy. 


All that being said, to celebrate finally getting this manuscript off my desk, is a trip to the New Age store for some candles, a CSI marathon with girl child and...um...taking down Christmas stuff. Actually, come to think of it, that last one isn't much of a celebration, but it must be done. I'm tired of banging into a tree when I work out. And I want my ugly pink chair in its proper location after 5 weeks. Just call me crotchety and set in my ways ;)

Happy Saturday.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?